Yes I am running late on spring cleaning but I am slowly getting it done. This table has a little story behind it. It was given to my by my friend Tim in CO. I had it all boxed up and ready to move out here back in 2010 but somehow left it in mom's garage. I shipped it here from Iowa last September when I was home. The legs and supports come off and can be packed to the underside of the table top, so it is very flat.
It got so hot today I had to turn on the air, ha ha, it is the small blue fan in the middle. 75 here today, cool compared to the rest of the country. Now 82 at 5:30pm, so it did warm up, feels nice tho.
The big job for the day was cleaning this shelf.
No comments:
Post a Comment